The days are starting to get longer, and even though the weather can't figure out whether it wants to be 5 degrees or 55 degrees, the first puppy class of 2017 is already getting going on their socialization projects!
January is National Train Your Dog Month, so here are some more free tips from your trusted source, SassyT Canine Academy!
The last puppy classes of 2016 are getting started on their socialization projects! Check out the socialization your fellow classmates are doing!
Check out the socializing that the July AKC STAR Puppy Class is doing!
Sunshine is here, the trees and flowers are blooming, and so are the puppies in my latest puppy class! It's officially Spring, and these puppies are on their way to being well-socialized and becoming well-adjusted adult dogs.
Ready, set, go! Spring is earnestly heading our way, and look at these puppies go! They are well on their way to being confident, well-rounded adults by socializing and learning good manners.
Wow, take a look at the first AKC STAR Puppy class of 2016. They are taking their socialization projects seriously!
We've gotten word that snow is finally on it's way this winter and due to arrive this weekend. But in the meantime, I'm enjoying getting to know the puppies in my first AKC STAR Puppy class of 2016!
REMEMBER THERE ARE THREE PUPPY PRIZE PACKS TO WIN BY SOCIALIZING YOUR PUPPY:
- Puppy with the most completed socialization lists: Dr Sophia Yin and Scavenger Hunt
- Puppy who turns in the most numerous photos socializing with people
- Puppy who turns in a photo of their puppy in the most unique or interesting socializing situation
CHECK OUT THE SOCIALIZING YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS ARE DOING:
- Lucas got treats when at the vet, learned agility at a new training facility, went to the groomer, rode in an elevator, encountered horses and kitties, and met someone in a wheelchair at a nursing home!
- Teddy went to the carwash, met a crossing guard and children, made friends in a busy downtown area, and saw a large leaf truck!
- Hank went to the hardware store, the train station, met horses, and walked across a floating bridge!